Did You Know That . . . Balanced Nutrition for Neurochemical Support – Aids in Weight Maintenance by Limiting Appetite and the Desire to Overeat?
Sounds complicated, doesn’t it?
Part of our problem is heredity . . . while not everyone inherits the tendency for obesity, many do.
We can’t choose our parents but we have the ability to choose our diets. By learning how to avoid food excessive in fat and cholesterol content, we can help reduce the effect of heredity.
This doesn’t mean you have to DIET! In fact you are better off if you don’t diet. You must simply change what you eat and when you eat it.
We all know that fruits and vegetables are beneficial to our health. We all know that refined sugar and processed foods are not good for us . . . yet we continue to include them in our diets.
And believe it or not, mom was right when she said that “Breakfast was the most important meal of the day.”
Studies have shown that both the amount and type of food eaten (fats, sugars, proteins) are strongly influenced by several brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters. Shortages or imbalances of neurotransmitters can occur as a result of overeating.
Neu-Slim . . . Helps Curb Carbohydrate Binging!
Neu=Slim provides the nutritional building blocks to help restore brain chemical balance that controls overeating, carbohydrate cravings and stimulates fat metabolism.
Neu-Slim is recommended for use as a nutritional supplement along with a balanced diet for weight loss, diet maintenance, overeating and limiting appetite.
The ingredients in Neu-Slim have been selected to help restore the normal balance of neurotransmitter function, and each component in NeuroSlim has been selected to address a particular need.
- L-phenylalanine is an amino acid used by the body to synthesize dopamine and norepinephrine.
- D-phenylalanine increases the levels of endorphins and enkephalins.
- L-tyrosine and L-glutamine are amino acids used by the body to synthesize dopamine and Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA), respectively.
- L-arginine and L-ornithine facilitate production of muscle, not fat.
- L-carnitine helps mobilize surface fats.
- Chromium helps to lessen the competition of these specific amino acids to cross the blood brain barrier and is also thought to enhance the action of insulin, which facilitates glucose (blood sugar) and amino acids into muscle tissue.
- The vitamins and minerals are to deal with the deficiencies resulting from poor eating habits or inadequate diet.